Popular on Amzeal
- Americans for Safe Access to Keynote Guam's Third Medical Cannabis Workshop, "Cultivating Change"
- Dezains.com is reinventing the Personalised Gifts Market
- Anticipated Cryptocurrency Video Game, World of Ether, Sells Power Ups; Clogs Blockchain
- City of St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter Delivered A Hope Inspired Welcome Address At Ujamaa Place 5th Annual Celebrating Every Step Forward Breakfast
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- 83bar Expands Creative Department With Diverse Talent
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation
- LeakTronics Offers the SM-1 for Advanced Leak Detecting in Pools and Spas
- Europe Blockchain Technology Market Industry Insights-6Wresearch
- KALROCK announces a successful closing of the relayr acquisition by Munich RE subsidiary HSB Group
With new research showing that the global trade for take goods has reached half a trillion dollars a year, Authoreons new authorization badge system is an ideal solution for businesses falling foul of the fake goods market.
Businesses with luxury brands being the biggest target for counterfeiters will now be able to selectively supply retailers with a snippet, which retailers can then incorporate into their online storefronts. Retailers will then display an Authorized Dealer badge, letting customers know the brands that the retailer is authorized to sell, and display information showing that the products are legitimate and the attendant product data is fully up to date. This Authorized Dealer badge will be displayed on the retailers homepage and at product category level. At the product level, an Original Product badge will be displayed, illustrating that the product in question is unique, original and authorized for sale on the platform.
More on Amzeal News
- Industry leaders join university professors calling for greater access to market data
- Lowest Mortgage Rates Guarantee now offered by Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans
- Cannabis Cultivator Releases New Podcast Series
- Winning Technologies Receives 2018 HIRE Vets Medallion Program Award
- Immigration Attorney Magdalena Cuprys publishes article in series about technology & law practice
- Morisey-Dart Group Promotes Steve Spencer to Vice President
- LIMSABC Presents Novel LIMS Technology For Public Health Facilities
Brands will be able to grant access to these trusted retailers via an extensive product management system. Authoreon enables brands to control who sells their products, and build a roster of trusted, authorized retailers. Brands will have the ability, for the first time, to track and trace the life-cycle of products through the entire supply and ownership chain. Additionally, Authoreon badges will be generated for each authorized retailer and original product, all unique and as trackable and scannable as a fingerprint.
Authoreon, specialists in brand and goods authentication and protection, also offers their own utility token currently trading on IDEX, Forkdelta and Etherdelta and are applying the same powerful methods of verification to branded goods used every day on the Blockchain for financial transactions. They are also the driving force behind the Brand Protection Alliance, which seeks to foster collaboration between brands and service providers.
More on Amzeal News
- Bentley Systems and InventiveLabs partner to provide alternative learners a path to meaningful employment
- YOO Fitness Partners with CoreHealth Technologies to Bring Affordable Fitness Tracking to Millions
- Living As One Introduces Web Platform: Automatic, Highly Resilient Streaming to Any Device
- Delta Dental of California Engages Elevated Resources to Optimize Contingent Talent Management
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens Installs Permeable Path with 20,000 Square Feet of Porous Pave
- SoftSys Hosting Launches Scalable Elastic Cloud Platform (PaaS)
- Google Traffic "Misdirected" to China & Russia, HF Data Breach, Bitcoin Pushing + more Tech Blurbs
Chris Heinze, CEO of Authoreon.io, said, Were seeing shocking numbers in terms of counterfeit goods, and we felt like something needed to be done. We have developed a powerful, very flexible system that benefits brands and retailers alike. Brands can track their goods to a very fine degree, and retailers carry a badge of trust that lets consumers know theyre getting the real deal.
Its important for brands to be able to protect themselves against counterfeiting, as they lose a tremendous amount of money every year because of it. Were happy we can build trust between retailers, brands and consumers, because everyone deserves the best protection possible against fake goods.
To find out more, visit https://www.authoreon.io/brand-protection/
Authoreon provides authorization, authentication and certification services to brands and retailers seeking to protect their goods from the counterfeit trade. Authoreon also distributes their own token available on the IDEX and Etherdelta exchanges.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #27-15 Singapore 079903
Latest on Amzeal News
- Staying ahead in the competitive cruise industry - part two, from Dynama
- Drones with Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Hype, Banking Malware and much more Tech News
- Tax Attorney Richard Lehman publishes second article about Technology for Tax Lawyers
- Upcycle Pop Eco Holiday Fair Returns. A Conscious and Sustainable Holiday Shopping Experience
- Nursing Home Developer Brian Colleran Builds New Nursing Homes for Elyria Residents
- Staying ahead in the competitive cruise industry – part two, from Dynama
- Marabu North America establishes sales, support and warehouse facility in Ontario, Canada
- Beyond Screen Limited Named as CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree for Coding Pack
- DevOps from Hell, Crypto-Targeting Trojans, China shows Guile and much more Tech News
- TE Connectivity Announced Stripline RF Connectors and Contacts
- TE Connectivity Announced Microminiature Coax Connectors
- Breaking News! Awarded horror/thriller Face Of Evil, about a War Vet gunman with PTSD, once again prophetic!
- MasteryPrep partners with Appalachian State University (GEAR UP)
- Merrill Audio Introduces Lower Priced Gallium Nitride Monoblock Power Amplifiers, The ELEMENT 116
- Foundation Capital Partners Closing on Acquisition of First Opportunity Zone Investment
- Find the uniquely peculiar person in you
- Saelig Introduces Economical Teledyne Test Tools (T3) Range of Test Equipment
- Certified Ethical Hacking Course Training Segment
- The ConFab 2019 Announces Leading Semiconductor Industry Speakers
- Atrex Energy Announces Key New Appointment: Maureen Solomon - V.P Sales & Marketing