Popular on Amzeal
- The Wagner Agency Transforms The Ad Agency Model, Placing Consumers and its Employees First 197
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 183
- Education is Major Driver to Market Adoption of CBD, Cousin of THC from the Cannabis and Hemp Plants 171
- At Last: Luxury Belize Condos at Prices Investors Can't Ignore 155
- Rare Live View of Eagles Incubating Egg in Nest on Rock Cliff in Arizona! 152
- Stevens Transport Purchases $165 Million in New Equipment for 2019 145
- Credit Union Announces New Downriver Location on its 77th Anniversary! 137
- Clique Labs Launches Enterprise Disruptor Bone Card for Enterprise 133
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 125
- Imposter: A Journey To Monogamy Available Now On Amazon.com 123
With new research showing that the global trade for take goods has reached half a trillion dollars a year, Authoreons new authorization badge system is an ideal solution for businesses falling foul of the fake goods market.
Businesses with luxury brands being the biggest target for counterfeiters will now be able to selectively supply retailers with a snippet, which retailers can then incorporate into their online storefronts. Retailers will then display an Authorized Dealer badge, letting customers know the brands that the retailer is authorized to sell, and display information showing that the products are legitimate and the attendant product data is fully up to date. This Authorized Dealer badge will be displayed on the retailers homepage and at product category level. At the product level, an Original Product badge will be displayed, illustrating that the product in question is unique, original and authorized for sale on the platform.
More on Amzeal News
- Hear Directly From Leading Technology Companies on Latest Global Development in Encryption and Cloud Computing
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Invenio IT Recognized on CRN's 2019 MSP 500 List for Third Straight Year
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Promotes February as Heart Disease Awareness Month
- IDI Consulting Announces Office Expansion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Approved By UK Health Coaches Association
- Acute Pain Therapies Welcomes Chronic Pain Management Physician Christina Julian, MD
Brands will be able to grant access to these trusted retailers via an extensive product management system. Authoreon enables brands to control who sells their products, and build a roster of trusted, authorized retailers. Brands will have the ability, for the first time, to track and trace the life-cycle of products through the entire supply and ownership chain. Additionally, Authoreon badges will be generated for each authorized retailer and original product, all unique and as trackable and scannable as a fingerprint.
Authoreon, specialists in brand and goods authentication and protection, also offers their own utility token currently trading on IDEX, Forkdelta and Etherdelta and are applying the same powerful methods of verification to branded goods used every day on the Blockchain for financial transactions. They are also the driving force behind the Brand Protection Alliance, which seeks to foster collaboration between brands and service providers.
More on Amzeal News
- Baltimore Police Ignore Likely Cause of Porta Potty Fire Death
- Courtney Capone joins expanding Lantek USA Business Development Team
- Network Security Experts Launch New FREE Porn Blocker
- Productiv Doubles Capacity in Richmond to Support Growth
- Paramount Management Group Acquires New Jersey-Based CAI ATMs
- New DC Energy Analyzer Charges Up on Kickstarter
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Seeks to Bridge Borders in New Forbes Article
Chris Heinze, CEO of Authoreon.io, said, Were seeing shocking numbers in terms of counterfeit goods, and we felt like something needed to be done. We have developed a powerful, very flexible system that benefits brands and retailers alike. Brands can track their goods to a very fine degree, and retailers carry a badge of trust that lets consumers know theyre getting the real deal.
Its important for brands to be able to protect themselves against counterfeiting, as they lose a tremendous amount of money every year because of it. Were happy we can build trust between retailers, brands and consumers, because everyone deserves the best protection possible against fake goods.
To find out more, visit https://www.authoreon.io/brand-protection/
Authoreon provides authorization, authentication and certification services to brands and retailers seeking to protect their goods from the counterfeit trade. Authoreon also distributes their own token available on the IDEX and Etherdelta exchanges.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #27-15 Singapore 079903
Latest on Amzeal News
- Allied Wallet Adds More Payment Options for Europe's Largest Market for Luxury Goods
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- Sakai Achieves LTI Advantage Certification
- MTB Entertainment's "Prince of the Universe" Album by Marcus Christ to be Commercially Distributed on April 16th, 2019!
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Advanced Component Testing's Latest ISO 17025 Accreditation Covers Extended AS6171 Methods
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
- New Environmental Safety Management program nets Thiel College "Champion of Education" status
- Allied Wallet CEO Andy Khawaja Recognized by the Vatican and Pope Francis
- Streetwise Artificial Intelligence Technology (SAIT) to be used by iTV IP owner Mind Taffy Design
- S@FE STOVE prevents kitchen fires by turning off your gas burner when you can't or forget to
- Excellent Brain has signed a distribution agreement in Germany with TITAN Commerce
- A storm blew this bald eagle's nest down - you won't believe what it looks like now!
- Intelligent Health Association Announces 2019 Award Recipients
- Omnichain Launches First End-to-end, SaaS-based Supply Chain Management Platform Powered by Block
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- BlueSilverShift + Microsoft To Host Free Breakfast Seminar
- VE Studio 2019.1 Commercial Release Now Available
- New Joint cartilage protection and exercise-induced pain claims benefit brand partners – Stratum Nutrition expands research with larger trial