Popular on Amzeal
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
The agreement was signed today and is an important step in IQX Business Solutions drive to establish a worldwide network of Partners utilizing their solutions to accelerate and control business processes.
The IQX software will allow the team at Green Lemon Company to leverage their existing resources to help customers build secure, integrated and workflow enabled Fiori Apps for SAP, using the IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori product. In addition, IQXs unique OneList solutions allows customers to take control of their business processes with a one stop solution for all workflow approvals from all systems.
Green Lemon Companys CEO, Matt Thompsett says There is no doubt that digital transformation is the biggest disruptor in history, our aim is to enable enterprise clients to build robust, functional Fiori Applications in rapid timeframes without having to add additional skills to their workforce. And then to control those business processes with a centralized approval system, giving our clients mobility, transparency and enable them to make informed decisions.
The agreement is a milestone in IQX Business Solutions roadmap. An enterprise solution provider, IQX Business Solutions will be building its customer base through its Partner Network. While the IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori solution is targeting the SAP community, the OneList solution embraces any system that is workflow enabled. IQX has several enterprise solutions and continues with a very aggressive development roadmap.
More on Amzeal News
- The Vaccination Debate in the Family Court
- New IEPE accelerometer offers ultra-high frequency response
- Tony Adams Digital Engaged By Leading Australian Mortgage Broker
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Tackles Urgent Need for Movement Disorder Specialists
- Pcx, Inc. Welcomes CAULIN ANDERSON To The Government Sales Team
Richard Frykberg, IQX Business Solutions CEO, commented To remain competitive, enterprises are actively seeking solutions that will improve customer relations as well as empower and mobilize the workforce. With traditional methods and tools, this is costly and time consuming. With our IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori and OneList solutions combined with Green Lemon Companys front-end talent, well be able to quickly deliver well-designed, workflow enabled apps that integrate seamlessly with SAP systems. In conjunction with the centralized OneList approval app, this enables customers to truly accelerate and control their business processes.
About Green Lemon (https://www.greenlemoncompany.net)
For organisations undertaking Digital Transformation, Green Lemon Company delivers solutions that take enterprise applications from design to deployment to any device in a fraction of the time of conventional approaches.
Unlike the alternatives, they use low code and Fiori app build technology to deliver business value to the organisation at a pace unmatched by hand-coding.
Based in Silicon Beach, Brighton, UK Green Lemon Company is a Mode 2 enabler. They bridge the gap between the safe, reliable and stable world of Mode 1 and the disruptive, exploratory and agile world of Mode 2. Green Lemon Companys chosen technologies are all selected for their ability to take the mass and power of a complex back-end IT estate and drop it deftly onto a Digital Platform. That demands the right partners working in harmony.
More on Amzeal News
- Cannon Ventures and Rice Angel Network Team Up To Invest in Houston-Based Startups
- Dash Solutions Launches Continuous Compliance Monitoring for the Public Cloud
- Cloud Swarm: SAP Ousts Programming Talent, Google's "Stadia' Cloud-Gaming Unveiled + more
- RAIN Group to Host Sales Motivation Webinar for Sellers and Sales Leaders March 28
- Author Jeff Ransom Promotes His Science/History Book - Auroras, Petroglyphs, and Pagans
About IQX (www.iqxbusiness.com)
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia with its American HQ in Cincinnati, Ohio, IQX Business Solutions have been making a difference in enterprise solutions for almost ten years.
IQX Business Solutions accelerate and control collaborative business processes. The IQX focus is on empowering authorized Executives to make timely decisions, more confidently, with verifiable policy compliance and probity.
IQX management consultants apply a Design Thinking approach to provide an engaging and delightful user-experience.
IQX software provides the platform for digital process automation. OneList Approvals enables cross-application decision task aggregation, mobile approvals and seamless system integration to allow executives to make more informed decisions sooner. IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori (FAB) enables SAP customers to create their own workflow-enabled responsive Web Apps rapidly utilizing existing in-house skills.
IQX Business Solutions
+61 402 700 600
Level 2, 53 Walker Street, NORTH SYDNEY
Source :IQX Business Solutions
Latest on Amzeal News
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
- Managing a VoIP System in a Rural Network with Limited Bandwidth:
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Cloud Swarm: Google Open Sources "Sandbox" API, Amazon's "Pro-Rata" Program Leaked + more
- Global Convenience Store Industry Outlook by Goldstein Research
- Global In-Flight Entertainment Market Projected to Grow at A CAGR of 12.5% during 2016-2024
- Global Airborne surveillance Market is Set to Reach USD 6.1 Billion by 2024
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- Gary Vee Featured on MODRN Business Podcast with Rallio's VP of Business Development
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Luvyle Has Launched Its Spring Collection of Floral Skater Dresses and Maxi Dresses Online
- Pharmacy Inventory Management Using a Temperature Monitoring System
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men