Popular on Amzeal News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- XinFin sets up Blockchain Engineering and Business development Lab at University of California
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- Four Flaws Your CEO Doesn't Know About Your Cybersecurity
- Children's Storybook Have Parents Dancing
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- OMD-150 PPM Oxygen Transmitter, CE Certified
- New Nursing Cover by Elizabeth Nielsen® Provides Discreet Coverage
The agreement was signed today and is an important step in IQX Business Solutions drive to establish a worldwide network of Partners utilizing their solutions to accelerate and control business processes.
The IQX software will allow the team at Green Lemon Company to leverage their existing resources to help customers build secure, integrated and workflow enabled Fiori Apps for SAP, using the IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori product. In addition, IQXs unique OneList solutions allows customers to take control of their business processes with a one stop solution for all workflow approvals from all systems.
Green Lemon Companys CEO, Matt Thompsett says There is no doubt that digital transformation is the biggest disruptor in history, our aim is to enable enterprise clients to build robust, functional Fiori Applications in rapid timeframes without having to add additional skills to their workforce. And then to control those business processes with a centralized approval system, giving our clients mobility, transparency and enable them to make informed decisions.
The agreement is a milestone in IQX Business Solutions roadmap. An enterprise solution provider, IQX Business Solutions will be building its customer base through its Partner Network. While the IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori solution is targeting the SAP community, the OneList solution embraces any system that is workflow enabled. IQX has several enterprise solutions and continues with a very aggressive development roadmap.
More on Amzeal News
- HYPE - The Ride-Hailing Service Developed by Peerbits Soft Launched on 2nd July
- GVV Exam Preparation Excited About the Launch of Their New Website
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Multiple Kinds of Data Information Accessible in Bulk via Web Scraping Services
- Deedcoin Simplifying Real Estate with DEED Token Launch
- Hydra-Electric Introduces Solution to Address Contact Resistance Problems in Aerospace Pressure Switches
- Instageeked.com – the Hotspot for Trending Infotainment Blogs
Richard Frykberg, IQX Business Solutions CEO, commented To remain competitive, enterprises are actively seeking solutions that will improve customer relations as well as empower and mobilize the workforce. With traditional methods and tools, this is costly and time consuming. With our IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori and OneList solutions combined with Green Lemon Companys front-end talent, well be able to quickly deliver well-designed, workflow enabled apps that integrate seamlessly with SAP systems. In conjunction with the centralized OneList approval app, this enables customers to truly accelerate and control their business processes.
About Green Lemon (https://www.greenlemoncompany.net)
For organisations undertaking Digital Transformation, Green Lemon Company delivers solutions that take enterprise applications from design to deployment to any device in a fraction of the time of conventional approaches.
Unlike the alternatives, they use low code and Fiori app build technology to deliver business value to the organisation at a pace unmatched by hand-coding.
Based in Silicon Beach, Brighton, UK Green Lemon Company is a Mode 2 enabler. They bridge the gap between the safe, reliable and stable world of Mode 1 and the disruptive, exploratory and agile world of Mode 2. Green Lemon Companys chosen technologies are all selected for their ability to take the mass and power of a complex back-end IT estate and drop it deftly onto a Digital Platform. That demands the right partners working in harmony.
More on Amzeal News
- Is A Lactation Consult the right choice for you?
- Marita Group Holding is proud to announce the coming of Avengers Hotel and Entertainment Center to Morocco
- Pieology Pizzeria Gives Back to Valley of the Sun
- Reel Cash Is The Netflix - Moviepass Mashup That Flips The Script On Hollywood Economics
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Woodland United Fellowship on Sunday
- Two Paul Johnson Drywall Employees Complete Project Manager Development Program
- Alive Telecom Announces Distribution Agreement with Primus Electronics
About IQX (www.iqxbusiness.com)
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia with its American HQ in Cincinnati, Ohio, IQX Business Solutions have been making a difference in enterprise solutions for almost ten years.
IQX Business Solutions accelerate and control collaborative business processes. The IQX focus is on empowering authorized Executives to make timely decisions, more confidently, with verifiable policy compliance and probity.
IQX management consultants apply a Design Thinking approach to provide an engaging and delightful user-experience.
IQX software provides the platform for digital process automation. OneList Approvals enables cross-application decision task aggregation, mobile approvals and seamless system integration to allow executives to make more informed decisions sooner. IQX AppBuilder for SAP Fiori (FAB) enables SAP customers to create their own workflow-enabled responsive Web Apps rapidly utilizing existing in-house skills.
IQX Business Solutions
+61 402 700 600
Level 2, 53 Walker Street, NORTH SYDNEY
Source :IQX Business Solutions
Latest on Amzeal News
- Obesity is on the Rise Globally... Here's Why (And How to Stop It)
- NextLot And Wavebid Form A Strategic Integration & Launch An All-in-one Software Solution
- DMRF's 4th Annual Bronx Zoo Walk to Raise Money and Awareness to Cure Dystonia
- GrandBox announces its 5th anniversary as the original subscription box for seniors and grandparents
- Appeals Court: Dismissal of Clock Boy's Defamation Lawsuit Affirmed; Award of AFLC Lawyers' Fees Affirmed
- Think Communications and Qnext Corp sign MSP partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its clients across Canada
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Leon Jakimič, on Prestigious Milano Design Award
- Reliant Funding Joins the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce to Support Advocacy Efforts for Local Businesses
- My Digital TAT2 Summer Internship Program to Begin in July
- Chicago's Premier Top Private Investigation Firm Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Bedazzles Millions Of Fans With Stunning Plotagraph
- G. Ernest Smith's latest offering is a collection
- Michigan Environmental Experts Teach Malaysian Petrochemical Company
- AFS WMS recognized by Gartner in the 2018 Midmarket Context: 'Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems'
- VA Lists Veratics ENGAGE as Approved Product in the One-VA Technical Reference Model
- Hydra-Electric to Kick Off 70th Anniversary Celebration at Farnborough International Airshow (#FIA18 #FIA2018)
- Systech Now Provides Hardware Subscription Option for IoT Solutions
- Why Your Employees Are Your Biggest Cybersecurity Threat
- Bank of America Awards $15,000 Grant to EngAGE
- HRX Launches Employee Benefits Division