Popular on Amzeal News
- Defense Leadership Forum Co-Organizes Major Navy Technology Conference
- XinFin sets up Blockchain Engineering and Business development Lab at University of California
- Forum Extended Care Services' Annual CE Symposium Back by Popular Demand
- Four Flaws Your CEO Doesn't Know About Your Cybersecurity
- Children's Storybook Have Parents Dancing
- 64% Are Too Embarrassed To Exercise
- Which Country Imports the Most Vacuum Cleaners in the World?
- INDE's Augmented Reality Technology Featured at Adidas Tango League Events Worldwide
- OMD-150 PPM Oxygen Transmitter, CE Certified
- New Nursing Cover by Elizabeth Nielsen® Provides Discreet Coverage
Semtek, a provider of POS software, has carried out the integration work with Anderson Zaks' payment solution which supports all Chip and PIN and contactless transactions, and will be supplying its POS solution, also free of charge to the charity.
More on Amzeal News
- HYPE - The Ride-Hailing Service Developed by Peerbits Soft Launched on 2nd July
- GVV Exam Preparation Excited About the Launch of Their New Website
- 12 UFO Experts Land in Philly for MUFON Symposium
- Multiple Kinds of Data Information Accessible in Bulk via Web Scraping Services
- Deedcoin Simplifying Real Estate with DEED Token Launch
- Hydra-Electric Introduces Solution to Address Contact Resistance Problems in Aerospace Pressure Switches
- Instageeked.com – the Hotspot for Trending Infotainment Blogs
Iain High, Managing Director at Anderson Zaks commented; "Hatzola North London does an amazing job to provide free ambulance services both for emergency and ongoing medical care in its community. It relies entirely upon its volunteers and the generosity of individuals and charitable organisations to finance its equipment and operations. Anderson Zaks is delighted to be able to provide its support and payment solution to process donations for the charity on its most important fundraising night."
Shulem Hanstater of Semtek said; "It is a pleasure to be able to provide my programming services to support such a key service organisation in the community. The annual fundraiser event is a great opportunity for Hatzola to celebrate its work with its partner services and thank all of its supporters, without whom the service could not operate. Anderson Zak is the ideal partner to provide the seamless payment services on the night to help maximise the opportunity to accept donations that will enable the charity to continue its great work."
Donations both large and small will be accepted on the night to fund specific operational and medical supplies used by the organisation to provide its services.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
44 (0) 1491 845553
Latest on Amzeal News
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend Farnborough International Airshow
- Can Military Members Drive Uber Rent TLC Car or Their Own Vehicle?
- New White Paper Explores Hazards of High Altitude Radiation on Aerospace Electronics
- PlayerAuctions Launches Overwatch Account Value Calculator
- A Solution to Eliminate Predatory Loans and Payday Lending Opens For Global Investment
- FansTime Plans to Create a Tokenized Idol Group
- Financial Analyst Terry Sacka Probes Factors Creating Current Bull Market Cycles
- MTV Final Reckoning's Kailah Casillas Talks First Night In The House
- Summer Hill /TomCat Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the found footage horror film, Frazier Park Recut!
- Go Blue for Trooper Nicholas Clark
- Decrease Summer Watering Stress with These Tree Pruning Ideas from Advanced Tree Care
- New Online Casino Reviews Website Launched - Casino.buzz
- Senior Focused Technology Used by GranVida Voted Top Five Gerontechnology Product by Medtech Boston
- Do you want to improve your credit score?
- Jennifer S. Wilkov to Moderate the Books to Films, Films to Books Panel at 2018 ThrillerFest XIII
- Havok kick off North American Summer headlining tour this Friday, July 13th!
- Actor Wanted to Portray First African American Fighter Pilot
- Miss New York 2018, Nia Franklin Hosting City Girl Beauty Project's "Beauty For A Cause Summer Social" Charity Benefit
- Mill Film Announces Mark Thorley as Managing Director for Australia
- LCI Corporation to Exhibit at IFT18 in Chicago