Popular on Amzeal
- The Most Awaited Self-Education Training Program has Launched 2550
- Customer Data Platforms to Play Key Role in Effective Engagement
- New District Office of the US SBA Champion Coming To Far Rockaway For One Day Conference April 18
- North America Digital Therapeutics Market: Industry Analysis and Market Forecast
- Black Dog Venture Partners, Make It Studio and Infamy Fantasy Esports form Partnership to bring fantasy to gamers worldwide
- Fennemore Craig Doubles Down on Business
- TRU Staffing Partners 2020 Cybersecurity, e-Discovery, and Privacy Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
- 19" 3U Dual 7" HDMI TFT/LCD Capacitive Touch Rackmount Monitor System
- BootUp Teams with Amazon Future Engineer to Bring Computer Science to More Than 1,000 Elementary Schools
- ALROSA to hold four auctions for rough diamonds in New York
The star of the sale is a recently rediscovered Italian modernist work by Surrealist artist, Enrico Prampolini. The painting was featured in the 1934 Vennice Biennale and is pictured in a photograph from that exhibition. It recently resurfaced in an institutional collection highlighted in the sale.
The leading American painting in the sale is a Jenness Cortez horse racing scene of Saratoga. In the composition the speed, movement and excitement of the race are captured as four horses race towards the finish.
Contemporary prints by Joan Miro, Frank Stella, Romare Bearden, Aaron Douglas, James Rosenquist and David Hockney will be offered. These prints are an excellent way to start a contemporary art collection.
More on Amzeal News
- Importance Of Persuing Best Digital Marketing Course In Rohini
- Europe Digital Transformation Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market – Industry Analysis and Forecast
- Nova Fine Art Presents 'God's Plan' By Renowned Artist Stony
- Excursiones de un día en Egipto
Paintings by listed artists include a view of Carmel Valley by George William Sotter, a charming portrait of a young girl by Thomas Waterman Wood, a River Scene by George Ames Aldrich, a Portrait by Augustus Vincent Tack, a view of Lanikai Beach by Gabor Peterdi and a view of a house on Monhegan by Andrew Winter, among several others.
Several Connecticut artists are featured in the sale, Roger Dennis, Lief Nielsson, Bruce Crane and William Merritt Post. Other landscapes in the sale by Ben Foster, Chauncey Foster Ryder, Hayley Lever and Eliot Candee Clark will be available.
An online catalog for this auction is available on www.shannons.com. Previews will be held daily, starting Wednesday, January 13th, and continuing through Wednesday, January 22nd (closed weekends and January 23rd). Preview hours are 11AM-5PM (EST). The auction will start promptly at 2PM EST. Internet and absentee bidding will be accepted, telephone and live bidding is not available for the online auction.
More on Amzeal News
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- Professor and Scientist Collaborate to Make Science Come Alive in New Kid's Book
- OTCWAGON Is following up with GTX Corp. (GTXO)
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners are proud to present a CLE for the National Business Institute
- Business Informatics from KDG Giving Businesses Data-Driven Decision Making Tools
If you would like to join the Shannon's mailing list, please email the gallery at email@example.com or visit www.shannons.com.
About Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers:
Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers is always accepting quality consignments for future auctions. The next auction will be a cataloged Fine Art Auction in April 2020 followed by anther Online Fine Art Auction in June 2020. To consign a single piece of artwork, an estate or a collection, you may call them at (203) 877-1711; or, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers and the Thursday, January 23rd auction, please visit www.shannons.com.
Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers
49 Research Drive
Milford, CT 06460
Latest on Amzeal News
- USACE Takes Delivery of Five Sequoia LISST-200X Instruments for Sensitive Habitat Working Unit
- BiKi.com Enters Strategic Cooperation with Kava, First DeFi App Built on Cosmos Ecosystem
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 6000E 8-Channel 500MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscopes
- One Park Financial Celebrates "Grovie Wellness Day"
- Tan Delta Launch the New: OQSx-G2 Sensor
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- Zezgo Rent A Car the high-quality rental brand commences service in the Dominican Republic
- avvaneo Transforms Edgewell Personal Care Company's Global Financial Operations for Innovation and Scale
- Symplast CPO Izhak Musli to Present "Maximize Your Sales Process" at the 2020 American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting (ABAM)
- ASAP Systems' Inventory System & Asset Tracking Solutions is Helping to Keep Oklahoma Connected
- Triangle Real Estate Group CEO Makes Top 25 List, Earns Industry Distinction With Real Estate Franchise Brand Leader
- Curly's Caffeinated Water Debuts at 250+ H-E-B Stores To Change How People Hydrate and Energize
- Kobe Bryant Signed and Inscribed Middle School Yearbook is up for Bid in Iconic Auctions Online Sale
- William E. Lewis Jr & Associates announces the formation of a credit repair component
- NATP announces its annual 2020 Tax Forums and Expo
- Airforwarders Association Testifies at U.S. Senate Committee Hearing
- Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association Makes Investment Play in Education Game Startup
- Medicom Health Partners with Houston Hospital System to Help Patients Save on Prescription Costs
- Dolomite Microfluidics shares its expertise in core-shell microparticle production
- Sybron reduce Sales Order Processing time to 10 seconds with inSTREAM™