Popular on Amzeal
- Casey Equipment Now Represents Yanmar Tractors and UTV's in Illinois
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC on behalf of Parents of Troy Dailey against Methadone Clinic and Drivers For Fatal Collision
- Betsy's Best Gourmet Nut and Seed Butters Hit the Shelves at Sprouts Farmers Market
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- World Blockchain Roadshow By Idacb Is Back To Singapore
- Cheapest Server Hosting Can Boost Your Website - Onlive Server
- First Non-Melanocytic Skin Cancer Patients treated with Rhenium-SCT® in South Africa
- Lowest Mortgage Rates Guarantee now offered by Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans
- YOO Fitness Partners with CoreHealth Technologies to Bring Affordable Fitness Tracking to Millions
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on Amzeal News
- Chain.io announced as Diamond Sponsor of AirCargo 2019
- Killing ECMs: Gartner and the Rise of Content Services
- Crypto Investor Show: The Biggest Show in the West
- Paramount, Through its Sharenet Subsidiary, Signs ATM Management Agreement with LarCoop in Puerto Rico
- GrubEasy Enhances Transparency In The Trillion Dollar Food Industry
- [ANN] Annuit Coeptis | Novus Ordo Seclorum
- Tech Blurbs: Project Dragonfly's Menacing Precedent, Facebook's Employees are Miserable + more
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on Amzeal News
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- GEAR up for the Holidays with a COOLBEE Sale
- Marshall Barnes Uses "Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day" To Make Startling Time Travel Announcement
- Heilind Asia Wins the 5th China IOT Technology Innovation Award
- We Are Today Recognized As A Creditable Channel Partner In Asia Market
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Tech Blurbs: Google's Frantic Mission to Bung Secrecy, Uncle Sam Witless Against Cyberattacks + more
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Amzeal News
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- N2Power and New Yorker Electronics Sign Distribution Agreement for Advanced Power Supplies
- FIX Rewards launches in North America
- Tech Blurbs: Chinese Hackers may have Pulled Marriott Breach, Cuba Gets Mobile Internet + more
- Codeless Platforms Integrates with SAP Concur
- GrooveCar Direct Introduces Redesigned Auto Shopping Website!
- Allied Wallet Opens New Tokyo Office to Support Japanese Business Growth
- Qubitekk selected as Winner for CONNECT's 2018 Most Innovative New Product Awards
- Lawrenceville Alumni Team Up to Bridge the Language Gap in Education
- Miles Electric Skateboard Breaks Crowdfunding Record - Fully Funded in Under Two Minutes
- Voxmedia LLC awarded ACCME Accreditation with Commendation
- Sandline Discovery Partners with Litexn to Offer Native File Excel Redaction Service
- Mill-Max Announces New Press-Fit PCB Pins for Plated-through Holes
- SCOUT Film Festival to Showcase Talent of Young Artists January 4-6, 2019 in Stowe, VT
- Brainomix® partners with Oxford University in UK Government funded £17.5 million AI Programme
- Kick off Ski Season in Stowe, Vermont with Topnotch Resorts Après and Stay Package
- Trobek's Christmas Animated Stickers Mobile App Tops Charts
- Tech Blurbs: CyberLaundering Targets Students , TSA's New Cyber "Roadmap" is Legit Vague + more
- YourDictionary Makes SAT Prep Easy with Launch of Alexa Skill
- Bel Fuse-Circuit Protection Announces 0ZCN Series of Surface Mount Resettable PTC Fuses