Popular on Amzeal News
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- The United States Parking Industry Has Been Changed Forever: Introducing ParkingPal
- Introducing Vein Treatment Center
- Beauty Hacks For A New School Year
- The formula of Prof Chris Imafidon, head of Britain's brainiest family, produces another year of record-breaking success" - BBC
- Straight Line Construction offers the No-Clog Gutter Shutter
- Janesville Resident, Laura Diehl's Book, "When Tragedy Strikes", Finalist for Global Award
- Literary Magazine Launched on-line
- CME Symposium: Narcolepsy in Children: Insights into Diagnosis and Strategies to Improve Patient Care
- J.D. Power's Troy Snyder Describes How New Website Helps Consumers Evaluate Vehicles While Helping Dealers Meet Auto Buyers' Rising Expectations
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on Amzeal News
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 32,142,587 Shares of Common Stock of General Electric Company
- RadiusPoint Forms Partnership with Tech Service Today
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Health & Wellness Innovations Adds a New Advisory Board Member
- CoreValue is a Gold Sponsor at IT Arena 2018
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on Amzeal News
- Singsys is Official Partner of Magento with its Magneto Community Insider Program
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Mit jelent az Android TV és hogyan működik?
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- TechCrunch named UATAG as a TC Top Pick for TC Disrupt SF
- Facial Recognition Market: Increasing Adoption of Consumer Electronics to Boost Growth
- Salesforce in the Google search: Keeeb launches Salesforce API for Discovery
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Amzeal News
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Fifth Third Capital City River Run 25 Years
- ShadeCraft Partners with Nu-NRG Group Inc. in Canada to Launch SUNFLOWER Autonomous Parasol
- DataSeers Presents at Venture Atlanta'18 as One of the Southeast's Most Promising Tech Companies
- Almost half of UK millennials refuse to give up personal data to businesses over security concerns
- 'Pitching' the Right Way Means Free Advertising!
- How Technology Is Changing Online Furniture Shopping
- Simpalm Named One of GoodFirms' Top Mobile App Development Companies in USA for Second Year in a Row
- PicoCell and PicoBlender product lines achieve UL 61800-5-1 certification
- The Difference Between HD Analog and HD IP Cameras
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- scoutingwagers.com Launches Subscription Offer
- Torry Harris Business Solutions Appraised at CMMI Level 5
- Fossil Mountain Publishing Announces that 2018 is the Year of The Nutcracker
- Teleco Digital AI Assistants and Chabot's Market to Spur Growth Advancements in Customer Managment
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes with Staking as a way to incentivize support and distribute inflation
- S2G Ventures Continues Growth and Team Expansion
- Microsoft Releases Windows Insiders Fast Ring Build 17763
- PlatCore Achieves ServiceNow Technology Partner Silver Tier Status
- Techcronus launches Cost Effective Mobile App Development Service Using Ionic Framework