Popular on Amzeal
- Acumentrics Expands CHS Contract-Approved Part Numbers
- GreatPoint Ventures Invests In Leading Gene Therapy Delivery Platform
- Chefsnätverket Close Lecturers Win Talarforum Speaker of The Year Award 2018
- Introducing Vein Treatment Centers
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- DMS Auto Insights Announces Top Car Makes And Models On The Road In The U.S. In 2018
- Puerto Vallarta Can Help Beat the Winter Blues And Step Up the Active Vacation
- Heads Up Hollywood, What About the Women? Lisa Borders Should Stand Up, Not Step Down
- New Indie Streaming and Radio Aggregator Social Platform to Launch at 2019 SXSW
- Ecteon Recognized in Gartner's "Market Guide for Contract Life Cycle Management"
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on Amzeal News
- Lawsuits vs. Top Visa Sponsors are Growing
- PerfectMind Opens Office in Ontario Due to Growing Demand
- Disrupt Food Summit Premiers In NYC
- New TR-7wb Temperature & Humidity Data Loggers from T&D
- Turbo Trade S.A. introduces the smart home of the future for everyone
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on Amzeal News
- Ipswitch Releases MOVEit 2019 with Enhanced Usability, More Security and Scalability Options
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- Cure SMA and Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Announce Strategic Collaboration with Prometheus Research
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Filed Under: Cloud Solutions
Latest on Amzeal News
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men
- Joel S. Perlmutter Appointed Scientific Director of Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Europe Expected to Continue its Dominance over Food Automation Market
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Roo is an exciting, innovative platform connecting veterinary hospitals with freelance veterinarians
- Cloud Blast: VW Cozies Up to Azure, CI/CD Outpaces Automation, MSFT's Game Stack + more
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- Scriber and Marks men's suits shop open in Auckland
- An Alternative Explanation for Climate Change Based on Increased Manmade Electromagnetic Radiation
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- HKA Marketing Communications Revitalizes Technology Practice in Era of Digital Transformation
- Semplastics announces new name for revolutionary roof tiles, X-TILES™
- Cloud Blast: Project Zipline OS'd, Huawei Goes "Open Rack", Chillin' with Kubespray + more
- Three Wheeler Market in India is Anticipated to Grow at a CAGR of 5.2% During 2016-2024
- Europe accounted for largest share of 47.2% in global plastic waste management market
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain